- Home stagers
- Home and outdoor media
- Lawn and sprinkler businesses
- Design schools and groups
- Solar Energy
- Environmental services and recuperation.
Why Use Houzz Marketing?
Business is Booming
According to the 2013 Houzz and Home file, 48% of owners surveyed are making plans to rework or build an addition or custom home in the next two years. A full 84% said they plan to decorate or redecorate. And any house owner will tell you that plan or no plan, there is a constant want for renovation and upkeep.
We recognize this – humans seek on line for everything, and opinions are getting increasingly more crucial within the choice-making process. Houzz allows you to showcase tasks, evaluations, and conversations that assist owners pick you for his or her task.
Houzz Helps with SEO
Categories and profiles are listed via Google. Go ahead and try a look for some thing like lavatory arrogance thoughts. Wouldn’t you like some of that exposure?
How to Make Sure People Find You on Houzz
Factors That Influence Your Ranking and Success Within Houzz:
- A big variety of first-rate photos (make certain your tasks have at the least 5 pics each).
- Popular, relevant key phrases
- Lots of true critiques (at the least three!)
- Plenty of detail in the description of your images
- Adding a Houzz badge to your website online
- Staying worried – recent interest boosts your scores.