You can enable ioncube_loader on shared hosting servers on our CloudLinux platform (these servers are named webhostingXXXX.interserver.net) from your cPanel interface. To do this, please follow the steps given below:
1) Login to your cPanel account.
2) Navigate to the ‘Software’ section.
3) Click on the icon ‘Select PHP Version’.
4) Instead of native (the default) select another PHP version on the drop down box and click on the button ‘Set as current’.
5) You can now see a list of php extensions on the page. To enable ioncube_loader on your account, place a checkmark associated with the extension ioncube_loader on the page.
6) You can also change the php settings like memory_limit, execution_time etc using the option ‘Switch To PHP Options’ on the upper right corner of the page.
7) Finally, click on the ‘save’ button at the bottom of the page to save the changes you have made.
This is how you can enable ioncube_loader from your cPanel interface.